We have no guest and no challenge this episode! We just wanted to say Happy New Year!
We discuss the visibility of success and the invisibility of the work it takes to succeed. It also is so hard to measure the work it takes to do something when we only see the end result.
Rob is trying to find ways to make other peoples work more motivating. He's also trying to be mindful of creativity when buying deodorant.
Taylor is working to stay productive day-to-day and also strategizing to keep his work collaborative and grow those opportunities. He's also gaining first hand experience with Chicago's sewage infrastructures.
Thanks to Nik, Adam, Luke and Kelly (http://kellymariemartin.com)! They're our top Patreon supporters! And props to Mike and Jen as well! Ya'll are great too! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- (79) tim sway - YouTube - YouTube
- Woodworking Tools Supplies Hardware Plans Finishing - Rockler.com
- Carving Scorp Knives 3 piece Set
- Amazon.com: Flexcut Carving Tools, Deluxe Palm Gouges, Ash Hardwood Handles and Carbon Steel Blades, Set of 9 (FR405): Sports & Outdoors
- JOHN PREUS
- Why Instagram Is the Worst Social Media for Mental Health | Time
- Gas Pump Skimmers - learn.sparkfun.com
- MultiBrief: New fentanyl variant makes overdoses tougher to treat
- Dennis Rader - Wikipedia
- Christopher Paul Neil - Wikipedia
- Christoper-Neil-swirl2.jpg (545×365)
- one red paperclip - Kyle MacDonald
- Home - Woodworkers Collective - Los Angeles - Offerman Woodshop
- Danica Roem wins in Virginia, becoming first openly transgender state representative - The Washington Post
- John’s Walnut Spoon on Vimeo
- Matthew Steinke – Experimental Media Artist, Robotic Musician, Educator