Megan Sterling and Meghann Sottile are our guests this week! Chicago in tha house!
Nudity is our challenge this week! Artists work a lot of jobs. Motorcycle jewelry is a lot of skulls. Intaglio is pronounced "intalio." Huh!
Rob makes a thing to make it rain. Megan Sterling (aka Sterling) and Meghann Sottile (aka Mego) joined forces for a really great printmaking meets metalworking collab! You gotta see their process photos over on http://projects.opposablepodcast.com. The photos really help descibe all the cool techniques they used and notes they took. They used intaglio, press n' peel, anvils, ferric chloride and all sorts of other cool stuff!
Ask Taylor about his erotic carbs.
Props to Nik, Federico, Kelly, Luke and Mike! They're our top Patreon supporters! And Mike is is great too! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- Megan Sterling
- Meghann Sottile | METALSMITH + MAKER
- Intaglio (printmaking) - Wikipedia
- Amazon.com: Techniks "Press & PeEL" PC Board Kit: Everything Else
- Amazon.com: Liver Of Sulphur Gel, 4 Ounce Jar | SOL-610.04
- MG Chemicals Ferric Chloride Copper Etchant Solution, 1 liter Liquid Bottle: Soldering Cleaning Products: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific — Ferric Chloride
- Gnudi recipe | Epicurious.com