No guest this week! Just Taylor and Rob making big dreams... happen? Chicago, Los Angeles and worldwide! We talk about the professionalization of YouTube, the words we say with an accent. Rob pronounces the word pencil as PEENcyll.
You can check out our projects at http://projects.opposablepodcast.com
Taylor casts forth his knowledge of Adobe llustrator like those little whirlybird samara seed pods that fall from Maple trees. Those seed pods are awesome. And so is Taylor's Illustrator aptitude!
Marcel Duchamp would just scribble stuff on paper and use it as money. WUT... Check your privilege, Marcel. But it would be kinda rad to be able to do that.
Rob tries to figure out how to navigate his feelings about "professional YouTube." Maybe lightning bolts will help. (Shout out to D. Boon.)
Rob coughed approximately 567 times during the recording of this podcast but he edited out all of them but two. Sorry about that!
Props to Nik, Walter, Federico, Kelly, Luke and Mike! They're our top Patreon supporters! And Mike is great too! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- Beer made by genetically engineered yeast can taste bitter without the hops — Quartz
- Simone Giertz - YouTube - YouTube
- Russian Girl`s Workshop - YouTube - YouTube
- Optical mouse camera - Bidouille.org
- Hackers (1995) - IMDb
- Blue box - Wikipedia
- Articles, TOUT-FAIT: The Marcel Duchamp Studies Online Journal
- Should we tell Adobe how bad the Illustrator UI is for drawing with beziers? — TypeDrawers
- Stop Tearout in Plywood - The Wood Whisperer
- FastCap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle (16 Ounces) - Wood Glues - Amazon.com
- TCB Band - Wikipedia
- Makita XT269M 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2-Pc. Combo Kit (4.0Ah) - - Amazon.com
- Blitz City DIY - YouTube - YouTube