Jarrett Quon is our guest this episode! Los Angeles in tha house!
We talk about the fallacy of "talent" and the hard-workin fun-work of practice and learning and practicing some more.
Rob wears his arm out drilling holes. Jarrett asks what a swimming pool, BBQ grill, and water bottle have in common. Taylor hones his routing and printing skillz! Oh, and ABOLISH ICE.
We also talk to Jarrett about his experiences with the Glowforge laser cutter.
You can check out our projects at http://projects.opposablepodcast.com
Props to Blondihacks, Nik, Walter, Federico, Kelly, Luke, Mike and Tim! They're our top Patreon supporters! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- Jarrett Quon (@ohraley) • Instagram photos and videos
- You can legally download 3D-printed gun designs next month
- Ghost Gunner
- Remembering Jenkem, The Greatest Internet Hoax
- coachella - Google Search
- Global Inheritance | Home
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CC | Vector graphic design software
- Qedertek 2 Pack Solar String Lights, 72ft 200 LED Solar Lights Outdoor Waterproof Decorative Fairy Lights with 8 Lighting Modes for Home, Patio, Lawn, Garden, Party and Holiday Decorations(Cool White) - - Amazon.com
- Glowforge - the 3D laser printer
- Shaper | Origin