No guest this episode! Just Rob and Taylor making it to Episode 40!!!
Oceanic is our challenge this episode! Thank you to previous guest Matthew Shenoda for the challenge!
Also, every 10 episodes we ask our previous guests to call in and let us know what they're up to. We're so excited by the calls! Many thanks to Andy Birkey, Charlene McBride, Cedric Tai, Kelly Marie Martin, Molly Allis, Ranjit Bhatnagar, and Tim Sway!
Rob makes a map from (and for?) the mind. And it spins at 33RPM. Taylor goes wild and knocks down so many problems! It's pretty oceanically epic.
You can check out our projects at http://projects.opposablepodcast.com
Props to Blondihacks, Nik, Walter, Federico, Kelly, Luke, Mike and Tim! They're our top Patreon supporters! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- (25) Andy Birkey - YouTube
- Molly Allis
- charlene mcbride | experience design
- Bundyville : NPR
- (25) tim sway - YouTube
- Everything is Interconnected
- Independent Writer, Speaker, and Broadcaster - Merlin Mann
- This Week in Tech
- (25) James May The Reassembler - YouTube
- Tune In to Dwell’s First-Ever Podcast: Raw Materials 3 Ways - Dwell
- (25) How a 2000 Grams Solid Gold Cuban Link Chain is Made. - YouTube
- Main Page - FreeMind
- Mind map - Wikipedia
- Leviathan (album) - Wikipedia
- Amazon.com: The Black Atlantic: Modernity and Double-Consciousness (9780674076068): Paul Gilroy: Books
- Snorks - Wikipedia
- Michel Foucault - Wikipedia
- Foucault pendulum - Wikipedia
- Electronic Components Online | Find Electronic Parts | Arrow.com
- @opposable_podcast • Instagram photos and videos