No guest this episode! Just Rob and Taylor making it to Episode 41!!!
"Hate" is our challenge this episode!
We talk about gamifying meat popsicles for the big cats and Taylor gives two thumbs up to the new film Hereditary.
Taylor adopts his least favorite style and rocks it! Rob gets a smart home device. He also lets us know how dumb he was when he was in high school. This episode is one embarrassment after another for Rob.
You can check out our projects at http://projects.opposablepodcast.com
Props to Blondihacks, Nik, Walter, Federico, Kelly, Luke, Mike and Tim! They're our top Patreon supporters! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- Cody Wilson, 3-D Printed Gun Proponent, Is Arrested in Taiwan on Sex Assault Charge - The New York Times
- Amazon.com: Wemo Mini Smart Plug, WiFi Enabled, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant & Apple HomeKit: WEMO(R): Cell Phones & Accessories
- (25) Big Cat Popsicles! - YouTube
- Hereditary (2018) - IMDb
- Amazon.com : Wyze Cam Pan 1080p Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera with Night Vision and 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa : Camera & Photo
- The Great Wave off Kanagawa - Wikipedia
- Don Ed Hardy - Wikipedia — Christian Audigier
- Christian Audigier - Wikipedia
- (25) Andy Birkey - YouTube
- (25) tim sway - YouTube
- (25) Colonial Cooking - YouTube