Melissa Potter is our guest this episode! Chicago in tha house!
We talk to Melissa about bad art history books, the radness of papermaking, the earnestness of hardcore kids... and the rad earnestness of papermaker hardcore kids.
Rob brings the patterns of life and the YouTube-ness of "How To Lyfe" to the Roland TR 909 drum machine.
Mel also examines iteration through life but through the lens of multiples and the microbiological.
Taylor takes takes his iteration on a train to... to... Grand Central Station?
You can check out our projects at http://projects.opposablepodcast.com
Props to Blondihacks, Deb Chachra, Nik Kantar, Walter Kitundu, Federico Tobon, Kelly Martin, Luke Noonan, Mike Tully, Adam Mayer, David Bellhorn, Tim Sway and Charlene McBride! They're our top Patreon supporters! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- Invisible Makers — Melissa Hilliard Potter
- Water Kefir: The Ultimate Guide with Instructions and FAQ - Poseymom
- How to Cook Bacon in the Oven (I finally installed my oven!) - YouTube
- 3Arts | An Illuminated Feminist Seed Bank
- Project MUSE - Feminist Social Practice: A Manifesto
- Pick parts. Build your PC. Compare and share. - PCPartPicker
- The-Ricky's Completed Build - Core i5-8600K 3.6 GHz 6-Core, GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB Dual Series, H700i ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker
- (11) Phase-Functioned Neural Networks for Character Control - YouTube
- ArtNow! - Taylor Hokanson on Vimeo
- Gardner's Art Through the Ages - Wikipedia
- Kerry James Marshall: 'As an artist, everything should be a challenge' | Art and design | The Guardian
- Papermaking - Wikipedia
- Book and Paper |