Deborah Lader, artist and founder/director of the Chicago Printmakers Collaborative is our guest this episode! Chicago in tha house!
Capital is our challenge!
Deborah, Taylor and Rob dive into the joys of music playing and project longevity. Chicago Printmakers just turned 30! We also talk about working in groups (Shout out to the art-making and publishing group Temporary Services) and the creative power of collectivity.
Taylor adds value. Deborah dreams with the fishes. Rob might have the cable you're looking for.
You can check out our projects at http://projects.opposablepodcast.com
Props to Blondihacks, Nik Kantar, Walter Kitundu, Federico Tobon, Kelly Martin, Luke Noonan, Mike Tully, Adam Mayer, David Bellhorn, Tim Sway and Charlene McBride! They're our top Patreon supporters! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- Deborah Maris Lader
- Chicago Printmakers Collaborative - Classes - Gallery - Memberships
- Sons of the Never Wrong | “Literate, Witty Folk Music!” Chicago Tribune
- Group Work (pdf) by Temporary Services
- Chicago Printmakers Collaborative on Instagram • Photos and Videos
- Little Free Library | Take a Book • Share a Book
- Amazon.com: Cricut Explore Air 2 Mint
- Julia Evans - Julia Evans
- NetNewsWire: Open Source RSS Reader for Mac
- Airpup | Crowd Supply
- Spotify – Goodbye Country (Hello Nightclub)
- Latino-Owned Discount Tool Store Replaces Logan Square Quinceañera Shop: ‘I Want To Be Here To Stay’ – Block Club Chicago
- The Overstory - Richard Powers