Jen Hofer is our guest this episode! Los Angeles in the house!
Taylor fondly reflects on future millennial-turned-boomer maladies. Remember back when our insect protein crumbs would get stuck in the keys of our keyboards?
Jen asks Taylor and Rob to make connections and draw conclusions.
Rob stitches the 1846 to the 2019.
Thanks to David Picciuto for the Future Nostalgia challenge!
You can check out our projects at http://projects.opposablepodcast.com
Props to Wesley Ellis, Blondihacks, Nik Kantar, Walter Kitundu, Federico Tobon, Kelly Martin, Luke Noonan, Mike Tully, Adam Mayer, David Bellhorn, Tim Sway and Charlene McBride! They're our top Patreon supporters! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- Jen Hofer | Poetry Foundation
- Jen Hofer | Otis College of Art and Design
- Jen Hofer | NEA
- the dictionary of obscure sorrows - Google Search
- What does “OK boomer” mean? The meme, explained - Vox
- Make Social Graphics, Short Videos, and Web Pages To Stand Out—In Minutes | Adobe Spark
- Matthew Shenoda
- F. Douglas Brown
- TC Tolbert
- Fady Joudah | Poetry Foundation
- Performancer Violet Harlo
- Sawako Nakayasu | Poetry Foundation
- (129) Interrupt V: Sawako Nakayasu, Charles Shields, Judd Morrissey & Abraham Avnisan - YouTube
- Opposable Thumbs Episode 13: Make a Flag
- Dolly Parton's America : Episodes | WNYC Studios | Podcasts
- Read-o-Meter | Estimate the reading time.
- Antena Los Angeles
- The Operating System
- TRIPWIRE | a journal of poetics
- Litmus Press
- SMFA at Tufts | School of the Museum of Fine Arts | Tufts University
- Atari Middle Age Riot - Atari Middle Age Riot