Kay Dartt is our guest this episode! West Virginia in tha house! Kay is a 3D fabrication badass so we're really excited to hear more about her work and see what she's created!
Rob puts the idle in paradiddle. Kay makes our weird bodies even weirder. Taylor toots his own horn.
You can check out our projects at http://projects.opposablepodcast.com
Props to Wesley Ellis, Blondihacks, Nik Kantar, Walter Kitundu, Federico Tobon, Kelly Martin, Luke Noonan, Mike Tully, Adam Mayer, David Bellhorn, Tim Sway and Charlene McBride! They're our top Patreon supporters! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
- Kay Dartt (@kmkdartt) • Instagram photos and videos
- Kay Dartt | Franconia Sculpture Park
- Paolo Pedercini Personal Home Page
- Simplify3D Software | All-In-One 3D Printing Software
- Opposable Thumbs - J Stephen Lee
- Spin casting - Wikipedia
- All You Need to Know About Rotocasting - Jaycon Systems - Medium
- Movement! Ear! Lung! | Rob Ray
- Listening as (a) movement | Elana Mann
- (130) Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (Official Video) - YouTube
- Tesla valve - Wikipedia
- Rhino 6 for Windows and Mac
- Grasshopper - New in Rhino 6
- Cocoon – bespoke geometry
- Janelle Monáe Official Website | DIRTY COMPUTER OUT NOW
- Lizzo - New Video For Hit Single "Good As Hell" Out Now
- Music | Liturgy
- How to work within power structures that don't work for you — I used to want to live the artist’s life. I imagined this meant being unfettered by a 9-5 job and spending my days in my studio and my nights meeting friends at gallery openings. This is a naïve but common image of The Artist. I imagine if you’re reading this you already know it is a fantasy.
- Angela Sheehan Is Developing Wearable Tech With Whimsy | Hackaday