Yes! Sidney Fernandez is our guest this episode!
Sid is a LARPer, fencing enthusiast, seamstress, cyberdeck builder and maker of many wonderful things.
We talk about Épée sabre, SCA and Amtgard battle gaming. Sidney shares her process of wire-brushing woodgrain into L200 EVA foam for her creation of a foam macuahuitl for a friend. We also learn about Sid's cyberdeck build.
A shout out to Frank, Stanley, Katie, Albee and Mr. Bojangles! (sorry for any misspellings).
Props to Wesley Ellis, Blondihacks, Nik Kantar, Walter Kitundu, Federico Tobon, Kelly Martin, Luke Noonan, Mike Tully, Adam Mayer, David Bellhorn, Tim Sway and Charlene McBride! They're our top Patreon supporters! Join 'em at: https://www.patreon.com/opposablethumbs
Jason Soliday is our awesome editor. He is friendly, conscientious and a master of the craft. Hit him up if you need an editor or soundwizard of any kind. http://www.jsoliday.com/about
- Amtgard - Wikipedia
- Twin Mask LARP, General Chat | Facebook
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- A Fire Upon the Deep
- Épée - Wikipedia
- Macuahuitl - Wikipedia
- Sand mandala - Wikipedia
- The Basic Knowledge of Sumi Ink presented by the PIGMENT chief Iwaizumi | PIGMENT ONLINE SHOP
- Different Types of Kiln Construction
- Animal Farm
- The Death of Stalin (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes — WHAT
- Sara Schnadt
- Bengal Spice Herbal Tea | Celestial Seasonings
- The Programming Language Lua
- Tim Sway Perspectives - HOME
- New Perspectives Music - Guitar, Reclaimed, Bass Guitar
- No Thank You Evil
- Wideskall 2" inch Mini Metal Spring Clamps w/Red Rubber Tips Clips (Pack of 12) - - Amazon.com
- Amazon.com: Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer with AirPrint and Mopria Device Printing, Black (2234C001): CANON
- Amazon.com: Canon RP-108 Color Ink/Paper Set, Compatible with Selphy CP910/CP820/CP1200/CP1300: CANON